Signatures, BBCode and Smilies

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 AntiThesis

AntiThesis

Psychosis

• Administrators
  • 19,721 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:32 AM

In order to get your signature to display, head over to this link in your User Control Panel (Usercp-->Board Preferences-->Posting Defaults) and set "Attach my signature by default" to yes.

BBcode is still playing up in some little ways as the old board's BBCode didn't come over properly. For example many old posts will show Cool instead of the much neater Cool.
This applies to signatures as well and you can easily fix it by editing out the quotation marks. Font's in signatures and old posts are also not working but I'm hopefully going to get that right soon.

If there are any smilies that didn't come over properly, please let one of the admins know and we'll get it sorted out.
“We are limited, not by our abilities, but by our vision.”

#2 AntiThesis

AntiThesis

Psychosis

• Administrators
  • 19,721 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:37 AM

Sorry, I should mention that your sigs won't show on old posts if you've just enabled them. They will however show on new posts as you make them.

#3 metoo

metoo

Stockholm

• Administrators
  • 14,488 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:38 AM

Thanx Anit.

Just so everyone knows, when you activate your sig, it will only show in the new posts!
Fact of Life:
After Monday and Tuesday...
even the calendar says

W T F.

#4 Diva

Diva

Psychosis

• Administrators
  • 19,542 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:46 AM

Well now I need to work on a sig, since I have not had one in AGES!!! Any suggestions???

#5 AntiThesis

AntiThesis

Psychosis

• Administrators
  • 19,721 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:47 AM

Change:

I've emptied the Topic Watches as it seems like certain members were getting emails from all sortsa silly topics that they hadn't asked for. Should be sorted now.

Psst. The announcements forum is for announcements, not chit chat :P ;)