Cops: Teen Had Loaded Revolver In Her Vagina.
APRIL 22--A 19-year-old Tennessee woman had a loaded handgun hidden in her vagina when she was brought into jail yesterday afternoon following a collar for driving with a suspended license, police report.
As Dallas Archer was being booked into the Kingsport jail, a female corrections officer alerted to an “unknown object” in the teenager’s crotch during a search.
The jailer and a female cop then accompanied Archer to a bathroom for further examination, a review that led to the recovery of a “North American Arms 22 LR revolver (loaded) which Ms. Dallas had concealed in her vagina,” according to a Kingsport Police Department report.
A subsequent check revealed that the five-shot mini-revolver--which is four inches in length--had been “stolen from an auto burglary in 2013.”
It's the comments that really got me chuckling.
- I thought it was her gun. Turns out it was snatched!
- Gives new meaning to a gun having a "hair trigger".
- Happiness is a warm gun?
- At four inches in length it comes off as half cocked...
- "For sale AA22LR never used; still in the box."
- Report reads, "...Introducing contraband into a penal facility." Shouldn't that be 'penile' facility?
- If it went off, could you call it her 'boom box'?
- Remember : Every vagina is to be treated as if it is loaded. Always keep it pointed in a safe direction.
- They say it was a gun, but something smells fishy.
- You can have my gun when you can pry it from my cold, stinking...
- Oh my... accident waiting to happen. Could 'shoot the beaver'.
- I have heard of shooting your mouth off, but this takes on a "hole" new meaning...
- Complete reversal on the classic, "Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
- I wonder if she had 'gun-areah'?
- Gives a whole new meaning to "Vaginal Discharge"...
- Do you suppose she had a 'rectal reloader'?
- A gun in hand is worth 2 in the bush?
- Figures... it uses 'rim shot' ammo.